Showcase your top room members with the ‘Featured Users List ‘
Based on feedback and research, Camfrog is rolling out exciting new features to help enhance the experience on Camfrog 7. And we are starting by helping room owners spotlight their most engaged (and engaging) members!
The Featured Users List gives room owners, admins, and moderators the ability to spotlight ‘featured users’ and help them stand out from the crowd in the user list.
What it Does
- Control the viewing experience – Featured users are set to automatically display their video to all members who join the room.
- Highlight valuable members – The member is placed in a special “featured user” section (Camfrog 7 only) on the user list and their nick is highlighted in gold. On older versions of Camfrog for Windows and on mobile devices they will have a gold microphone flair attached to their nick.
- Flexible timing settings – Although members are featured for 30 minutes by default, this can be changed through easy-to-use chat commands.
How to Feature a User
- Download the latest version of Camfrog
- Right-click on the nick of the member you would like to feature
- Select ‘Add to Featured’
For more advanced control, just type in the following commands in the chatbox:
- /FEATURE nickname [[N] minute[s]|hour[s]|day[s]]
- /UNFEATURE nickname
- /FEATURED display a list of currently featured users and their remaining spotlight time
- /SETOPT feature_timeout 60-86400 – set default user feature timeout in seconds
This premium feature is available for Purple, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond* room subscriptions.
*Maximum number of featured users – Purple (1), Gold (3), Platinum (5), Diamond (10)