CFguy_18010 years ago the very first version of Camfrog was released. We sure have come a long way since then, and we could not be more proud.

We are so excited about our 10th birthday, we wanted to do something fun. We made a special edition 10th Anniversary gift that is, of course, worth 10,000 gift points! Because it’s an special edition, we also made the price 10% off! We’re also so excited, and grateful to all of you, that we are going to be giving these away over the next 10 days, to random users that are online. You don’t have to do anything, except come online and use Camfrog – you may just get a cool surprise!

Over the following 10 days, you may find secret coupon codes, to get 1 year of Camfrog Pro for only $10! You can follow us on FacebookTwitterGoogle+ to watch for these secret codes. These are super exclusive codes, and only the first 100 people to use them will get it. After 100 people have used it, the code will expire, so keep on the look out!

To redeem the secret code, start checkout for 1 Year of Camfrog Pro (for yourself, or for a friend) and then enter the secret coupon code in the checkout form

How long have you been on Camfrog?

Check out this screenshot of the first version of Camfrog. Maybe you remember using it.

image001Camfrog sure has changed, and we are extremely grateful to each and every one of you, for helping to make Camfrog the awesome video chat spot that it is. It has been a super fun 10 years, and we are excited to server you the best video chat, for another 10 years!

Thank you, from the bottom of our froggy hearts, for 10 Frogmazing years!

Comments on: "Thanks for 10 Frogtastic Years!" (38)

1. Wow Camfrog you been going 10 years excellent work keeping all the services online with excellent support from you like all ways all the best Happy Birthday.

Happy B’day, Frog!
    Wish you all the best for your 10th Frogniversary.
    Greeting from Indonesia:
    Selamat Ulang Tahun…Dirgahayu!

3. Can TORUNER said:

My Best Programme Ever… I Started Play Camfrog 2003 Till Now Non-Stop.. I Made Many Many Friendship Here.. I Folen Love Many Girls Here.. In This Time I Was Married..2004… In 2010 My Wife Left Me Because Of Camfrog.. But Camfrog Is My Life… I Play Camfrog 24 Hours A Day… Thank You For All Technical And Admin Teams Of CamShare…Best Regatrs…

4. HBD Camfrog 10 th anniversary πŸ™‚

5. Happy Birthday Camfrog 10th Anniversary

6. Thavatchai Watsiam said:

Happy Birthday Camfrog 10th Anniversary

7. Happy BirthDay Camfrog …..

10th Anniversary
    Keep on Camfrog (Y) hope Will be more fun πŸ™‚

8. Virginia said:

Woa.. Camfrog 10th Anniversary! [ HBD Frog ]

9. Seulawah said:

(G) Happy Birthday Camfrog 10th Anniversary (G)
    hopefully more prosperous (Y)

10. Virginia said:

Woa.. Camfrog 10th Anniversary!

11. Woa.. Camfrog 10th Anniversary!

Wish you all the best Camfrog and Camfroger wherever you are.

12. Happy 10th Anniversary Camfrog

Best Regads

13. HBD Camfrog 10 year. are you good work team
    many people like that and want to play more Frog!

14. ThailandMOD said:

Thank you Frog!

15. Happy 10th Anniversary Camfrog πŸ™‚

16. Happy Birthday, Frog!
    Wish you all the best for your 10th Frogniversary.
    Greeting from Indonesia:

17. Happy B’day (L)

18. Happy Birthday, Camfrog
    thanks.

19. (G) Happy Birthday Camfrog 10th Anniversary (G)
    hopefully more prosperous (Y)

20. Happy B’day, Frog!
    Wish you all the best for your 10th Frogniversary.
    Greeting from Indonesia

21. HBD Camfrog 10 year. are you good work team
    many people like that and want to play more Frog!

22. My ID !#*1 and !69, Say: (G) Happy 10th Anniversary Camfrog (G)
    Saya Mengenal Camfrog tahun 2006, Mulai Aktif tahun 2008 πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€
    Masih Newbie :O

23. Thanks to confor technicians to confor hard work, I thank you on behalf of China, hope camfrog strong go down!!!!!

24. Happy birthday,

25. MYSTERYSHOPPER said:

HAPPY ANIVERSARY AND CHEER UP

26. And what do I get next month then I am also 10 years in the camfrog.
    But Camfrog Happy birthday to and up to the next 10 years.

27. joao erenildo said:

oi ei eu amigo

28. happy brithday camfrog

29. Senator said:

Happy camfrog expecting better things in the future

30. camfrog be bigger than the next 10 years, as has the way you so thanks camfrog then develop

31. Happy ANNIVERSARY camfrog , keep it up from Moscow πŸ™‚

32. (G) Happy Birthday Camfrog 10th Anniversary (G)

33. 1_pitbull_om_1 said:

happy brithday camfrog !!! kiss kiss

34. Happy Birthday camfrog, you have made a great effort in business world and in a love world, many couples met in camfrog world, Good job camfrog.

35. Happy Birthday Camfrog my favorite chat since 2004 and I’d like to thank everyone who has helped in the development of the program and many thanks and respect for their excellent assistance team πŸ™‚ I Love Camfrog ❀

36. crazydog07 said:

I remember when I join Camfrog on October 1, 2003 by one of my friend referred about this and I am sure how much Camfrog is growing better since 2003. Camfrog will never stop hopping around the servers.

Look forward for another exciting surprise!

37. 10 Frogtastic Years! (G)

nice to know U πŸ™‚

38. happy birthday my lovely camfrog,,happy and sad mixing here in camfrog.thats wonderful.my wish for next is i can upload and share pic at room..thats will be great for us…cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeersss (b) INDONESIA USERS disini