Camfrog Login Down

Uh oh! We are currently having some issues with our login servers. Please be assured that our engineers are hopping their legs off working to fix this as soon as possible.

We thank you for your patience, and your continued support.

UPDATE:Β Login servers seem to be coming back to normal now. If you still can’t sign in, please wait a minute or two and try again.

Comments on: "Camfrog Login Down" (32)

1. Okay guys I hope you fix it soon

2. hanter_love said:

please hope fix up cf
    that help mee ok

3. Great work guys
    glad it wasnt a connection issue at my end.
    took a while to find this page,
    maybe you could put a link to this blog
    to the main sign in page on the camfrog client

4. I’m very patient and very supportive, but try as soon as possible so we can get together again in a single room, thanks and success always.

5. Great work guys
    glad it wasnt a connection issue at my end.
    took a while to find this page,
    maybe you could put a link to this blog
    to the main sign in page on the camfrog client

and maybe the abilty to select more than one user
    in op tools for warning and kicking purposes in your
    next updated version πŸ™‚

6. GO GO GO Camfrog
    I’ll be waiting patiencely ^_^

Keep Frogging πŸ˜€

7. Pertamax
    GO GO GO Camfrog
    I’ll be waiting patiencely ^_^

Keep Frogging πŸ˜€

8. hallo dear camfrog

hopefully what you are experiencing now can be resolved soon I’ll be back to normal login working and quick to get out of this problem camfrog its the best(y)(y)

9. Good :

10. camfrog error, we camfrog’s fans, feel so bored without camfrog 1 day offline, camfrog is our game, go ahead and fix camfrog trus more sophisticated future systems,,

we love camfrog games (Y)

11. i want know what is the problem in camfrog?

12. we bored camfrog offline kkkkkkkk
    camfrog is my games kkkkkkkkkk

13. Lekir_007 said:

Hi sir
    here we want to know when will the camfrog will fully recover
    We hope the admin camfrog .. speed up service and repair this problem

so thank you
    Your cooperation is needed

14. hmmmmm wow I actually got things done with out camfrog being online 😦 oh well dont have to worry about doing other things for a while now camfrog can we get a ETA??

15. When is the server expected to be back up and running again…

Thanks for the update, Frog! We know, nothing in this globe is perfect! Moreover in the world of machines. There must still be one or more spots of weakness on the system. Have a nice work! (coffee)

17. i upgraded to the newest version of camfrog and now i cant sign in

18. Zebulon52600 said:

Can we hope for a commercial gesture camfrog for this failure?
    My serial is paid for 1 year or 365 full days

19. thank you for the information (B) (B)

20. Good Job + Fast work.. (Y)

21. So Glad that the camfrog being normal again few hours ago.. we can cheers up again.. thank u for a great job , Team..!!

22. thanks camfrog help desk (Y)

23. thanks you πŸ™‚

24. thank for update

good work

25. R0EBYCHARLES said:

it ok no problem

26. 1nd1ang4rl said:

go goo camfrog no plm smiley

27. richieongpin said:

When I Login in the Camfrog Chat it says Unknown Server Error but when I Login the Website, I can get in. Please fix this. I love Camfrog.

28. Lately, this is what I’ve been noticing:

1. So hard to log in. And when logged in, all contacts are offline. Need to re-log a few times to refresh contacts list.
    2. Takes a long time for rooms list to load.
    3. I get disconnected from the room esp when cam’s on (room server issues? well it happens in most rooms)

Also, is there a cam streaming technology that doesn’t lag? Video is too pixellated. Rather see it frozen than pixellated.

29. now all of a sudden it won’t work for me…

30. eye_anneIrr said:

I still cant login camfrog, pleaseee pleaseee do somethingggg

31. my room _FaLleN_AnGeLs_ still will not sign in after two days no firewall tryd 3 servers and still the same can you help ?