Camfrog for iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod) has just been updated!

This new update includes our #1 most recommended feature: Video in rooms!

Now with the Camfrog app, you can join any all ages room, and broadcast your video, and see other users as well!

If you don’t already have Camfrog for your iPhone or iPad, just search the app store for Camfrog, or visit our Download page for more information

Note: You will not be able to join 18+ chatrooms with video.

This update today (June 6th) fixes a bug that caused some users to crash when trying to video chat. Please update for free today!

Comments on: "Camfrog for iOS – Now with Video in Rooms!" (10)

1. PAH!! I have been waiting for this. Thank you

The problems that I found in this app.
    1. When I click chatroom from my contact list and it keep said . Room name is not found in the active chat room list.

2. When I using Tap ‘Users; to open someone’s video. <—– Swipe to random. So I swipe it and it keep crash camfrog app.

2. IcedFire said:

lol, good idea, bad implementation? crash and burn, have crashed so many times trying to join a chat room with cam on using iphone 3gs on ios 5.1.1. tried coldboot on it, but no help.

3. cf coffee said:

why is the note, will “not be able to join 18+ rooms” not stated in app store? if ive seen this blog before the update on my ipad, i wouldnt have updated the version

4. Bazook said:

Is there an estimate on when this feature will hit the android version?

5. Hallo Admin!

Will Camfrog Android is Now with Video in Rooms?

6. I Love You

Thanks for the update, Frog! Keep progressing… !!

8. Djazzi said:

Hello Mister Admin,

Note: You will not be able to join 18+ chatrooms with video.
    why?
    I think it is because Apple not allow it but is it possible in the future?

Thanks for answer….

9. chixsy said:

“You will not be able to join 18+ chatrooms with video.”

I hope this gets fixed in the VERY NEAR FUTURE…

10. I think it would be ideal for you to continue to update the voice chat app as well as this one that does video in rooms.