iCamfrog Update!

iCamfrog version 2.2.7 is now available in the App Store

Some of the changes include

• Top gifted users (see the special status icons!
  • Added support for Bluetooth headsets
  • Several other bugfixes

Please note, this is not fully compatible with iOS-5 yet. We are currently working on adding full iOS-5 support. Stay tuned!

Also note that we are discontinuing support for Camfrog VoiceChat now that we made the Camfrog VideoChat app available for free

Update now! We always welcome your feedback!

Comments on: "iCamfrog Update!" (30)

1. androiduser said:

what about cf for android? when you gonna release this app?

2. androiduser, we’re working on it.

3. when you going to release a linux os version ?

4. old_bayron said:

» Top gifted users (see the special status icons!)
    » Added support for Bluetooth headsets

nice to hear about new things i hope next release with this features:

free mobile version

add video in room

add support for Emoticons

add Support for new Camfrog audio modes in Camfrog video chat rooms

add Web notifications in your contact list

add IM History

add invite friends to rooms they are in

add video chat room user list menu

add pro features to activate pro funcions when buy camfrog pro code

Open multiple video windows

Resize video windows to full iphone screen

Locate what room a user is in

Send files to your friends

5. (Y) nice job Frog , Iam waiting app for Andorid 🙂

6. Hi Every One Camfrog way to go Excellent work love it keep the hard work looking better now

7. Hi Camfrog Qwestion i think this should bring this up with every one aswell

This what i am going say i have iphone aswell i get kicked out the room i think no fair most the rooms try get in get kicked could take lurkers out in the new version on all camfrog rooms would be ace if that was gone then, ppl can’t say need to be on cam

8. also waitng for camfrog for Android. Left real email in case you have a waiting mailing list. Thanks.

9. Hey guys, we’re working on an Android app, we hope to have it out real soon! Stay tuned!

@danny, are you on iOS5?

10. Day_off20 said:

DROID!!!!!

11. Im on ios 5 disconnects are horrid the sooner you can fix this the better as i use this app frequently

12. Waiting for a nice z-IOS-5 compatibility

13. Iphoneuser said:

I’m on ios5 and I have to say the disconnects are so bad that the program might as well be rendered useless. I really hope u release an update for ios5 soon. As I like to have camfrog on the move. Thx camfrog team.

14. DaveX510 said:

Yeah most of the regs in my room are iDevice users or they go back and forth to the computer. It’s so bad that alot have stoped comming and said there tired of the dissconnects. Its happening to all different ios versions not just 5.

15. insatiable_888 said:

The disconnect issue is not only for ios 5 users, both my 4.3.3 and 5.0 idevices are having disconnect every now and then…

16. Iphoneuser said:

Yes I also had terrible disconnects on ios4 as well it was so bad signing in and out that some of the people took me off the friends list because they got fed up with me keep filling there screen

17. i did firmware HTC HD2 nand android 2.2 and i wait camfrog mobile android, pls pls pls fast working…

18. Hi Admin I am on the new Camfrog Iphone App on my iphone 4s looks ace but problems is this most room owners kick out being in lurkers area’s so camfrog need bring some rule in about this or some way that tells the room on iphone like lurker area for camfrog but says iphone user init would be great if had that then the room owners would know on iphone thanks Danny

19. Hi camfrog team,

I had alot of disconnects with camfrog on my iphone i felt tired from this issue can u fix it please i will die without camfrog
    This issue with all IOS and with all idevice.

20. Just tryed this morning Iphone 5 with Camfrog not had no issues keep posted on this one not drop out yet, Thought try my m8s new iphone it works ok

21. old_bayron said:

danny i think need video in chat rooms, this is video chat all client must be uniform free version for all client with webcam funcion in room pls admin allow this funcion on all mobile device as normal client for apple hardware support streaming video as client pc and mac (develop version with video for iphone and ipad).

thanks

22. I just tried today seems stable now

23. The app is giving me grief. Even after I sign out, remove my username and password from the login screen so it can’t automatically log back in, I am getting random notifications (beeping) and so I check my phone, the app says I have 3 messages on camfrog. So I go to open it, and it’s not even logged in. So did I receive 3 messages, but then get logged out? If so, when I log back in, the messages are gone. Please fix it asap, it’s very frustrating to deal with, like I said even when I’m not logged in!!!

24. Keep Update Camfrog ……

Good Job

25. Keeeeeep me updated!

26. Why Camfrog doesn’t launc application for Android OS?????

27. justinyo said:

When can we use pro code and watch videos from iphone? (iphone 3g) 🙂 Thnks…

28. destroyer said:

i try ipad 2 private cam , but it seem thre alot of problem
    1. it very difficult to establish conection (using wifi)
    2. friend cannot see my cam(i try connect it with my laptop with cam built on laptop it work properly , but if friend using webcam (seperate cam) they cannot see may cam why this is happend????

29. For the mobile camfrog video chat room sensitivity problem solved!

I believe you could get around the video chat room sensitivity by only allowing you to view people in your contacts list while you are inside a video chat room and vise versa.

Then there is no way for people to be offended by Wankers.
    I feel then that version could be approved for iOS or Android.