Camfrog for iPad and iPhone/iPod have just been updated to version 2.1.3!  This new version of Camfrog for iOS allows users to experience our new audio modes in rooms, adds the ability to use special Camfrog nicknames, and also allows users to send each other virtual gifts within the iOS application.

Get the newest Camfrog for iPhone/iPod and iPad now!

Comments on: "Camfrog 2.1.3 for iPhone & iPad released!" (28)

1. PaPiCo said:

Special nickname still cannot signin in like you mention in the change list
    Within the Setting menu It still show as version 2.1.2
    also tried delete and reinstall the app but result still the same

2. candian_aszhole said:

you should fix the other things b4 u start new things For the last week or so whenever I get a private IM (whether I get one or send one. It crashes my camfrog. I tried uninstalling, then re-installing camfrog, including deleting all the associating files, and that didnt work. Then I tried uninstalling and re-installing . I have sent multiple camfrog crash reports and still nothing plz help and fix the problem or someone can email me at rooster_in_blue@hotmail.com and tell me what to do camfrog has changed since 2003 to many hackers and new scripts and stuff i have win 7 i also have camfrog 6.0 111 FIX THE GOD DAMN PROBLEMS IM SICK OF THIS CRAP CF CRASHING EVERY TIME SOMEONE IM’S ME OR I IM SOMEONE FROM A ROOM

3. Good work 🙂

Try it … 😀

4. macuser said:

i have updated my IPad with the latest CF, i read on the special nickname page that to login with special nickname requires a pro code , but the IPad users dont appear to be as a pro user in the room (nickname is not bold). will it work still.
    It woud have been better if Ipad users nicks appear as bold in room as other normal pro users. cause we have also paid for the software and its not a free version

5. macuser said:

i just chkd on ipod , will chk on ipad and update

6. macuser said:

i downloaded the IPad cf latest version. the nickname doesnot appear bold in rooms.
    You guys should think of making the nicknames bold for IPAD users

7. Old_Bayron said:

Audio mode ‘Hear all visible users’ not work pls add multi video streaming in room

8. kishoo said:

Admin, and for Android???

9. Hey !

I Had problem trying to login with my id from iphone

please check the print screen and tell me how can i report or fix that !

and don’t tell me send to helpdesk@camfrog.com

u never answer
    please check the print screen

10. DAILY CAMFROG USER said:

This new version of Camfrog for iOS allows users to experience our new audio modes in rooms <—————-WRONG!

11. Insatiable said:

admin,

Im having problems logging my special character ID with the new ipad and iphone version.
    The error is “operation failed” and cannot login in at all.
    Same issue for both ipad 2 and iphone 4

Pls investigate

12. tucholsky said:

when version for android comes out ? over 4 million smartphones online with android 😦

13. Old_Bayron said:

Version on itunes store is 2.1.2 on join

you are using old version of camfrog video chat. Please upgrade to hear or talk in this room

14. @Old_Bayron

That’s mean you using old version . so please upgrade to enjoy full option

15. MadScientist said:

Android? Please!

How is the android project coming along?

16. @MadScientist

Camfrog admin has said before on the blog they work on it and when they had exact time they will notice you on the blog .

17. macuser said:

what has the admin to say about making the nicknames fro IPAD users bold in rooms as normal pro user ???????

18. Old_Bayron said:

have just been updated to version 2.1.3!

Whats this???? on itunes app sore is avaiable only 2.1.2 version

thats bad!!

19. @Old_Bayron

please check again it’s already shown 2.1.3

Hope it’s ok with you right now !

20. @macuser

Just wait and camfrog will notice all about the new ! as like all time

just stay turn on 😛

enjoy your time

21. rommel said:

android pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

22. Old_Bayron said:

checked again it’s already shown 2.1.3 but when install app is 2.1.2

23. Day_off20 said:

I hope we see android soon?

24. Old_Bayron said:

when connect Bluetooth audio and mic not work please add Bluetooth support to headset!

25. PANTRO2130 said:

android please

26. MadScientist said:

Just ordered my Droid 3 with the front facing cam and slide out keyboard. Paltalk is pretty friggin cool on droid, but alas, Paltalk su*ks.

Let’s hear from you guys that want to see that Droid app released!

Mad

27. Old_Bayron said:

In order to camfrog video chat push notification service when dispalys an image/number on the application received message is possible to add an alerts dispaly on the screen message and not only for received call but for all message in?

28. Old_bayron said:

Camfrog is unable to connect to the audio streams in this room. Please check your network settings or visit the Camfrog FAQ page.

This appear on all cloud room pls check