A new Camfrog Client for Windows is now available for download!  Camfrog version 6.0.108 fixes a problem some users were having with audio in rooms along with several other minor bug fixes.  Please upgrade your clients.

Download Camfrog 6.0.108Change List

Comments on: "Camfrog Client 6.0.108 (Windows) Released" (24)

1. Paul Ink said:

Some old bug,when I paused small size, when resize to bigger it was wrong scale.

2. glad to know that news .. Thx for inform us

3. Camfrog 6.0.108 BUG FOUND !!!

SEE

6394 x 6053 = 5935
    7759 x 9976 = 5250
    1422 x 647 = 374
    5392 x 1213 = 1923
    3699 x 534 = 1336
    4957 x 1976 = 5181
    4688 x 5838 = 4130
    6391 x 3714 = 7395
    3630 x 8679 = 9435
    444 x 91 = 7045
    2509 x 3949 = 9716

4. Saif-Nuker said:

Thanks it’s better… day after day

5. GReat Work !!
    God Like !! 😀

6. Finally, an issue that I am passionate about. I have looked for information of this caliber for the last several hours.

7. celtic_heart said:

new error, not always showing who enters/leaves room

8. i hope next time camfrog will be light to use :D:D like version 5.5

_5L Says: <<lier
    May 25th, 2011 at 9:19 am
    GReat Work !!
    God Like !!

^^^^^^^^^ LOL.. bullshit camfrog user.. Good Lier :D:D where is my id (Z)pb_ shit??

9. steph_paris_fr said:

grrrrrrrr, chatroom list always in the background: it’s so boring !!!! When are you going to do something for that ?

=> back to camfrog 5 once again …

10. when might you get the audio to look at software like windows media player or winamp instead of just hardware?

11. When the Mac version?

12. PosterMan said:

Camfrog Video Chat has stopped working…I am very nervous because of interruption and chat with my friends always do all the time, I want to solve the problem with Camfrog. When you solve this?

13. Billy0329 said:

Why the Camfrog have to be a problem with the glitch? When I open someone the cam.. few minutes.. their cam moving like robot… I have to close them and reopen them and it work until few minutes later… they do it again…. Any idea how to fix it?

14. ladycougar said:

I don’t know if the problem I have belong to this bug but yesterday cf crashed everytime I tried to answer IM. Today when I came on it worked fine then after 30 min it started again. I did run a deep virus scan last night nothing what so ever. I think I am going nuts never had this issue during my 4 years on cf.

15. First Knight said:

Recently, I have encountered a problem with logging in different NICK in my Camfrog. It always ask me of one NICK that I have never used a long time, password I have already forgotten. I can’t login without getting confronted with “You have to manually enter a password for one of these accounts”. I tried uninstalling Camfrog and even deleting all the nicknames in my lists and still this problem occurs. Anyone has an idea on how to go about this problem? I can no longer use my laptop for CF 😦

16. hi camfrog ..

I am glad camfrog 6.0.108 released . . but we want some in innovation .. same as emoticon..give additional emoticon.. that make camfroger more happy .. 😀

Still have the sound problem 😦 I back to 6.0.92

18. Mitsuskitzo said:

Hi I been wondering since the release of camfrog 6 why is the user list not in numerical and alphabetical order? I really miss that about camfrog 5. Now it seems the users names are just randomly listed and its hard to find a certain person in the list when your looking for them. If you could fix this it would be much appreciated. Thanks

19. johnyrock said:

hai, i couldnt login to thailand room, asking me to update the software. i am using mac and the software is showing uptodate. how to fix this problem and how can i login back to thailand toom

20. Showid said:

Any news or plans for an Android version ?

21. Recently, I have encountered a problem with logging in different NICK in my Camfrog. Not long ago my ID theft because the trick has been lost (54119)

22. you need to manually enter a password for one of these accounts

when i try to use any nickname from my onw it gives me that msg what should i do?? how can i fix it plz

23. no answer?>?

24. __Tone__ said:

is there a fix for the above mentioned problem? “you have to manually enter a password for one of these accounts” is keeping people from signing on if they have no way or retrieving thier password. It seems to be machine related rather than profile related.