Bot Serial Problem?

If you are having a problem with your Bot serial please try upgrading to our newest Bot software:  https://www.camfrog.com/download-bot.phtml

Update:  All bots should be working normally now.  If your serial is not working please try reinserting it.

Comments on: "Bot Serial Problem?" (14)

1. voodoo_doctor said:

i upgrading and still does work invalid por serial number i had my bot code sene 8/1/2009 is anyone working on this Problem

2. DTA_Attitude said:

I rebooted my system and after reboot my camfrog bot says the serial is invalid . I am already using the latest camfrog bot 5.0 can you please tell me why this is happening . secondly the bot was purchaced back in 2004 and the email and paypal I used is no longer active . I really hope you can help me with this matter as I can not afford to buy a new serial nor should I have to as mine was fine till I rebooted .

3. We are investigating, thanks for letting us know about your problems so we can fix it.

4. Hello Admin. Code does not work with Camfrog Bot? Is the end of the version of Camfrog Bot 3.94? Thank you …

5. I upgraded to version 5.0 bots and then generate a serial does not work the same

6. HELLO
    Good afternoon I have been informed I am having problems with serial bot doing the same hopefully upgrading your reply.

7. Already running code Camfrog Bot 3.94, 5.0.42…

8. _Anibal_Smith_ said:

I changed my ip and my bot working again.

9. DTA_Attitude said:

Thanks admin all is good now happy holidays 🙂

10. I am glad it is solved. Happy Holidays.

Yup, Admin, this prob is solved. All bots of mine are now running well. 🙂

12. frogfuzion said:

May we have a changelog to see what’s been added/fixed?

13. Admin How’s not work invalid bot or expired Deactivate lolz…..

Brother
    Donal

14. cosmosman4u said:

I’d like to buy another bot code to use. But not at the expense of having to lose to the code again. So Im hopin there is some resolve that I can use to help me get my bot back in my room again. love writing scripts and creating games for bot…hope someone has answer???