Spooky New Virtual Gifts

Creep out your Camfrog friends with a scary green skull or a ghoulish pumpkin for Halloween!

Also check out our new sea shell, sushi, or candy worm.  What are you going to dress up as on webcam for Halloween?

Camfrog Virtual Gifts

Comments on: "Spooky New Virtual Gifts" (12)

1. Admin Wow I Really Love Green skull and ghoulish pumpkin nice will gift virtual 😛

Brother
    Donal

2. looks great ,
    i luv grean skull ;P
    btw when will relase camfrog 6.00 ?
    we are waiting it like hot , LOL
    C.K

Happy Halloween to all of you guys. Nice VG anyway.
    hmmm btw, when is 6.0 being released? 😉

All Da Best
    NAGABRAHMAN

Dear Camfrog,

It’s a frustrating moment. jB8 has just been hacked. She is a female
    co-owner of my room (VIP__IND0NESIAN_ACTION_EXOT1C_SHOW__VIP). She has
    assisted me to sale Camfrog products since couple past months.
    Without her I cannot run my room’s business. Please, deactivate the
    profile and back the nick to her. I beg you Camfrog. This is her
    email: lyan_chu@yahoo.com.sg or you could send to my email (coz the fcukn’ hacker changed the email already). Thank you before.

Cordially
    Nagabrahman

5. CasperPL said:

Camfrog 6 got in soon November , not be patience.

6. Festlerberlin said:

j88
    This profile has been disabled by the Camfrog administrator
    good job admin ,,, yeah
    2 or 3 digits ID can hacking from some ex programmers with visuel c programming software
    better you use more digits for an ID !!!
    and never pay for an 2 or 3 digit ID !!!!

Admin, thanks for deactivate jB8. But my friend is waiting for the nick back to her. You may send the nick and new password to my email address, if you only trust me. Thank you before.

Festlerberlin, yup, you are right. I never use 3 digit ID nor got desire to buy it. Here, I just wanna help my female co-owner (jB8) who got her nick hacked few days ago. Thank’s for your advice.

All the best
    NAGABRAHMAN

Admin, I beg you. Please reactivate jB8 and back the nick to my friend. She seems frustrating now. The nick was everything for her. Full memories. She got it as a prize of karaoke contest last year. Again, I beg you to reactivate the nick and back to her. I look forward to it. Thank You

Regards
    NAGABRAHMAN

9. Admin,

I’m looking for a walkthrough to get Camfrog working in Ubuntu. I DO NOT WANT A VIRTUAL MACHINE ON MY PC. If I wanted xp, 2000, 98, 3.11, 7, vista, me, or ANY microsoft product, i’d have it installed.
    I also don’t wanna run an OS X virtual machine, so lets get that out the way.

I have installed it via wine, several times, on multiple pc’s, but i get the issue of lines being across the i-face, and when i IM someone, the im goes through, but, what I typed in the message seems to STAY there, and i have to go back and delete THAT message, before typing a new.

ANY help would be appreciated.
    -Rave-

10. Rave,
    Linux and CF client cant work,, you can try a lot,,, the main issue is the grafical interface from linux!!!
    not supportet in CF client !!!
    thats all….
    you can use all emulators ,,,,from virtual machine to wine ,,,, not work !!
    CF client /windows no acces to grafical interface !!!!!

11. I hope some day the Camfrog blok all the 2 or 3 digit ID’s
    I get a little bit sick from that shit ID’s
    People pay also for it and the same people who make that id’s take it also back for to sell again.
    I don’t understand that people who are buy that 2 and 3 letter ID’s
    They are ore stopped ore very crazy.

12. IcedFire said:

Nice gifts.

Any idea when the main camfrog rooms will be working again? Thought i’d see a post about them, as they have been basically offline or non-joinable for a few days now.