This month we introduced some new virtual gifts for July like this yummy bowl of noodles. Come check out our new gifts like this one on the room and user virtual gift pages.

New User Gifts: Noodles, Dog Bone, Wheeled Robot, UFO

World Cup Gifts:  If you’re watching the World Cup don’t forget you can share a soccer ball gift with your friends.

Comments on: "New Virtual Gifts (July)" (13)

1. McDohlsLee said:

Nice your noodle cup, yummy yummy, i love camfrog Virtual gift

2. Greenzilla said:

*Smacks forehead* Ramen noodles!?!?!?!? I give up…..

Nice VG. I look forward to other VGs personifying football players such as Podolski, Kaka, Rooney, David Villa, Ronaldo, etc. loools

4. O man we are happy again with that new gifts
    pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
    (N)

5. Can Camfrog not change something with the colours in the rooms.
    Camfrog has now red green blue and black.
    Can the camfrog not get a colours more like gold the king of the room.
    And that they can make only 1 King.
    And is also responsible is in that room if something happens in that room.
    And that king his ID most also have the same email address what the room also have.
    It’s just an idea.
    Some times I get crazy all that what they make red in the rooms.
    Some people take over serd ID’s and store IP’s to attack the owners from that rooms.
    And who knows there can make a limit in the camfrog rooms to only five people what they can make red for 1 room.

Oke thanks for reading this.

6. Hello Camfrog
    Is it possible that something more clarification is come for the hosting companies on the Rules in the Asia zone.
    A lot of Rooms get Banned now.
    And they don’t have any clod why.
    And who can the Hosting companies ask for the rules like for china or Thailand or the Philippines ex…
    And please don’t say to us we have to know all the rules from every country or zone.
    The camfrog also do not know what there are like a lot Hosting companies.
    Or is there a way that for every zone or country there is come a like for the rules.
    For in there own language and in English.
    I think that is fair but what is now happened in the Asia zone man o man.
    It is now a mess in the Asia zone
    Nobody know what to do and why there are banned.
    Please Camfrog do something on it.
    :p

My friend ZipCode,

I love your idea on the “yellow color”. It’s quite possible for Camfrog to do that. I look forward to it. lools. On the “banning case” in Asia Zone, I just say one thing: that’s UNFAIR ACTION! My room got banned four times since May, but till now I dunno WHY did admin(s) ‘execute’ it? My room is the strictest one in Indonesia on the matter of RULE and has been trying best to be in line with Camfrog TOS, but still get banned!!. Yes, ZipCode, now the Asia Zone is in a mess: name room changing almost everyday and there are many rumors such as: “Dont moaning when taking mic or this room would get banned, Nude is not allowed for female owner or this room would get banned, Using Indonesia as a room name is prohibited and would get banned.” Damn! so tragic. 😦

Camfrog, if you need translation on the RULE/TOS or whatever relating on your bussiness into Indonesian language, just email me. I am a professional book translator from English into Indoensian 😉

Nagabrahman

My friend ZipCode,

Camfrog, if you need translation on the RULE/TOS or whatever relating on your bussiness into Indonesian language, just email me. I am a professional book translator from English into Indonesian 😉

Nagabrahman

NAGABRAHMAN, if you go to translate.camfrog.com you will find the
    translation project. 🙂

@ Camfrog: Apologize for my double posting above. I thought the first comment failed, so I sent the second one with a typographical error editing of the word Indonesia. But, damn! The both appeared.
    @Zoomshorts: really? I’ll go there right away. 😉 To be honest, I am deeply concerned about the banning cases in Asia Zone.

Quote of the day

It is now a mess in the Asia zone
    Nobody know what to do and why there are banned.
    oCo_ZipCode_oCo

Thank you so much for banning my room, the strictest one in Asia Zone (18+) in the matter of TOS:

VIP__IND0NES1AN_ACT10N_EXOT1C_SHOW__VIP

But, one question: Is that fair? you’ve easily banned the best room like mine. You did that when we were punishing the “suspected TOS violators” in our room.

Thank you again…..

Peace
    Nagabrahman

Hohoho… Thank you very much. You banned my room AGAIN after 26 hours from the first banning. Here the room of mine you executed:

VIP__IND0NES1AN_ACT10N_EXOT1C_SH0W__VIP

In the name of fair play, you should reform admins/monitors who have operation in Asia Zone. For your information, admin banned my room when I and my fellow owners & operator were trying to clean up the room from any suspected TOS violators. The struggle will continue although you keep banning my lovely and peaceful room.

Peace
    Nagabrahman

Well well well. You banned my room again:

VIP__IND0NES1AN_ACT10N_EX0T1C_SH0W__VIP

My question is still the same: why you did that? Did you ban room(s) only through “assumption”, not FACT? You should stay much longer in my room and you would see that mine is strictest one in Asia Zone in erecting the rule of the game (TOS). Economically speaking, my server pro code is original, i paid 199,95 dollar for that, and I am also your ‘resailer’ (you may check my email in your transaction record!). Hmm…what’s going on in Asia Zone? If you hesitate to respond here, send to my email. I look forward to it. Thanks again.

Nagabrahman