Did you know Camfrog has been translated to many different languages?  If your language is not available please join the Camfrog Translation Project.

Today we have released several new translated languages including Croation, Indonesian, Polish, Serbian, and French (Canadian). These new language packs are available for download.

We are also very close to releasing language packs for Korean, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Estonian, Romanian, Afrikaans, Albanian, Hungarian, Slovak, and Vietnamese but we still need some help. If you are a native speaker of these languages please help us by joining the Camfrog Translation Project.

If you have helped with translating Camfrog or if you plan to help we thank you for your hard work and support.

Comments on: "New Language Packs (August)" (15)

1. Thanks admin addon language Polish great job Camfrog Team

2. Festlerberlin said:

what happen ,, CF,,
    video and audio not work ,, cf server update ,,,???

3. MirkoFOGGIA said:

admin help me in my case, the seller criptashop.com I sold Camfrog pro has a channel called _I_LOVE_YOU_TRULLO_, I proceeded into the room to report the problem of pro, which I will continue to disconnect with the error someone is using the your code pro “but I have bannato channel, I wanted to be compensated by them, the expenditure that I have done since we are split on sellers officers Camfrog phone, and they obviously are not, I wanted to be compensated by them of the 42 euro I paid with paypal you can give me a hand to solve my case with all your heart? I have bannato from their room, and mail via the helpdesk does not answer me although I have never sent several emails about this event
    help me please do not sleep at night for this fraud I have received: (

4. MirkoFOGGIA said:

admin help me in my case, the seller criptashop.com I sold Camfrog pro has a channel called _I_LOVE_YOU_TRULLO_, I proceeded into the room to report the problem of pro, which I will continue to disconnect with the error someone is using the your code pro “I have suffered a ban from the channel, I wanted to be compensated by them, the expenditure that I have done since we are split on sellers officers Camfrog phone, and they obviously are not, I wanted to be compensated by them of the 42 euro I paid with paypal you can give me a hand to solve my case with all your heart? I have been ban from their room, and mail via the helpdesk does not answer me although I have never sent several emails about this event
    help me please do not sleep at night for this fraud I have received 😦

5. Please report them to Paypal. They are not allowed to sell our software.

YOU are not allowed to sell your code either ! Such is the specifications in the EULA and TOS.

You tried to buy something that Camfrog did not sell you. YOU are responsible for whatever problems you have caused.

ONLY Camfrog sells Camfrog codes. Are you crazy?

7. MirkoFOGGIA said:

I am not responsible, because they are a new user, and the new user who falls into these traps more easily, without being aware of these peculiarities, Camfrog if you consider not notice that they sell on a non-key because no official action on these people? ? is a serious thing that does not intervene to make him stop the sale of your product on criptashop.com, the helpdesk is pretending anything, I sent my report .. well be that there are rules, but these little Camfrog monitor these sellers scams and fraudsters

8. MirkoFOGGIA said:

for the history of paypal, I can not do anything because paypal covers the customer for up to one month, and I bought the key from them 4 months ago, and the problem of disconnection, I was presented 4 months after the purchase of key, in my case the seller criptashop.com, after 3 or 4 months from the sale resells them to other knowing that the client can not do anything the lowest price of the network advertising in the room as Italian _I_LOVE_YOU_TRULLO_ explains all these stops this fraudsters

9. MirkoFOGGIA said:

Zoomshorts, I have not sold any code please my case well, because you have misunderstood my story, is an unofficial criptashop.com shop that has not respected the rule of the TOS by selling on a non-official Camfrog key and does not intervene

MirkoFOGGIA, I did not mean to imply that you had sold any codes, I just was reminding people that their Camfrog codes are non-transferrable. I apologize for the confusion.

11. Respected Sir ,
    I have a situation here which is that my camfrog id which is ( OwnerC ) was disconnected suddenly yesterday with no specific reason,i sent the forget password and got it on my email but still not working.After a while i checked my profile to find that my id was disabled by the camfrog administrator.
    Paying your attention that my pro code is an original one, also the virtual gift installed on it and im not violating the camfrog tos

OwnerC , If your ID / Nickname was deactivated by Camfrog, there had to be a reason. Camfrog does not disable nicknames without a good reason. Almost all reasons are Terms of Service violations or End User License Agreement (EULA) reasons.

If many users find your nickname being in violation of any or all of these terms, then Camfrog will investigate the allegations. Should you be depending upon the laws of your country, Camfrog defers to Texas law, NOT the laws in YOUR country.

It is true that many people from around the world, have input to Camfrog. All a person need do, is provide some evidence of a violation under the TOS or EULA, and IF Camfrog sees a violation, then you are out of luck.

What may be okay in YOUR country, may not be allowed in Texas, USA.

Camfrog has always been fair in their judgements, and if you find yourself to be in violation of the aforementioned TOS or EULA terms, you will be removed.

I would first check if I was the offender, before complaining here.

13. Respected Admin,
    I have a serious problem happened to me a while ago which is that my pc was hacked and my ids (_CHAQAWA_) & (_h_n_1) were stolen,the hacker changed the retrieve mail and i cant get them back, he did this after i refused the nudity and bad requests from him, im putting my mail here and my ip address is ( 78.235.229.46 ) and im living in france, plz help me getting the ids back as i lost all my friends list.

Paying ur attention that im using ur respected program legally and i have an original pro code + virtual gifts.

Waiting For ur Fast And Helpful Action

Thanks And Regards,

Nsrin

14. chaqawa ,
    1- make sure ur pc firewall software and antivirus
    2- don’t accept any files from person don’t know
    3- dont gave ur ip for any one
    4- make sure that camfrog Non-official of ur protection of ur pc
    i hope u understand what i mean ,,
    i hope be help ur pb
    Mody ,

15. Dear Admin,

I purchase camfrog pro code from cleverbridge. I’m using pro code for about 5 months. For the latest 2 weeks, i got message when i’m going to sign on ” someone are using ur procode”. Now the message is “The camfrog pro code is invalid. Would you like to remove this pro code in order to get sign on”. Can u help to retrieve the problem?