VGUser_GoldCoins-100x100

Today we introduced some new virtual gifts for rooms and users. Come check out our new gifts like these gold coins on the room and user virtual gift pages.

New user gifts: Gold Coins, Cigarettes, Rainbow Button, Screw
New room gifts: Rainbow Flag, Bowling Alley, Keg & Cups

Comments on: "New Virtual Gifts (August)" (15)

1. i like this pages

2. MirkoFOGGIA said:

Attention !!!!!

I pointed. with other mail, the room, Italian +18 _I_LOVE_YOU_TRULLO_ which advertises the sale of a Camfrog pro at a lower price through with the bot, nick named red, Crackers_Bot but no one will answer and delete the site from the room ..
    The assistance of the helpdesk failure to answer, ensures this, I fell into the trap of purchasing the site criptashop.com who sold me a code pro, which disconnects for use by others of my key staff shall ensure to help people avoid falling into these traps and take steps towards those who were cheated and, due to lack of supervision, to provide a new key to those who fell into this scam occurred inside of Camfrog

3. Festler said:

Hi,,,
    I think Camfrog needs more Money?? Who want this new Virtual Gifts ??
    me not 😉
    Have a nice day all 😉

4. Great….I have order cigarete.

Good job for all staff camfrog build new gift.
    But WHY until this day problem time delivery gift never to be repaired (Fix On time). Everyday i have order to people in indonesia but time never on time or can not predictions, much people angry they thinking i lie.
    How about this problem…??? any staff think this…??

More item gift not used if not balance with good process delivery.
    Thanks, hope answer & look this case for all staff

5. l3v, it’s not a technical problem. It’s the billing company reviewing the purchase for fraud.

6. Great VG for this month 😀

Rainbow huh!

7. MirkoFOGGIA said:

admin you resolve my problem please

i pointed via mail helpdesk the room, Italian +18 _I_LOVE_YOU_TRULLO_ which advertises the sale of a Camfrog pro at a lower price through with the bot, nick named red, Crackers_Bot but no one will answer and delete the site from the room ..

8. Mirko,

Our helpdesk will investigate this room. They are not allowed to sell our software of course.

9. Thanx for the rainbow flag – Bout time 😉

10. MirkoFOGGIA said:

Admin, you needed to think about it a little first to find this room are not permitted to sell your software, now I bought a key that disconnects every so often and not always with the error someone is using your key, my problem can you resolve? try to meet those who fell into this trap? I have given confirmation that someone is working on my case? answer my questions please 😦

ONLY purchase your codes from Camfrog itself. Why would you think you could get a better deal anywhere else?????

People who ‘sell’ client codes, server codes or bot codes, are not Camfrog.

THIS is the ONLY place to do that : http://www.camfrog.com/register.phtml

If you purchased from any other place, you were robbed.

12. MirkoFOGGIA said:

avoid talking to chatter shall eliminate that site that sells key unofficial avoided the traps that people entering the room _I_LOVE_YOU_TRULLO_ of which the seller is the owner criptashop.com

13. Criptashop.com does not load for me.

14. MirkoFOGGIA said: