Logging On

Some users report problems logging on to Camfrog.  We are investigating the problem and we hope to have a solution soon.

Update: Looks like everything is functioning normally.  If you cannot logon try restarting your client software.

Comments on: "Logging On" (48)

1. Am Too Bored. 1 hour i Try To Logging On Camfrog But I Cannot.plz finish this proplem quickly :S

2. It’s fixed.

3. hello,
    on time roomlist not work and user localisation too,
    start client and now…..same problem
    with regards
    Festler

4. I signed on/off and it seems OK. Maybe a network problem there?

5. network is ok, chatrooms too , but cannt load the user localisation and the general roomlist ,this not working on time ,

6. i forgett, when i start the user search list from room , not work too

7. Room List, User List and Locate User is not working at the moment

8. Confirmed and working on this, thanks.

9. Ok its working now, thanks!

10. The problem was solved thanks

11. i installed camfrog on 21st on two seperate machines but get a message please upgrade to pro to join chat and 1 to 1 simultaneously when I logon (nothing open) or when i click join (again nothing else open)

Suspect the problem related to using the wireless provided by my apartment building which probably shares IPs bewtween differrent users in the building.

Camfrog worked last week. Maybe it’s a deliberate attempt to get people to pay. Will simply send me looking for alternatives and can only hope others will too. I don’t like lots of things about camfrog and only use it as the community I want to chat with does so.

12. still not working for me, tryed two different accounts, when click sign on eyes spin and spin and spin never give an error and never sign on. using bellsouth.net/att.net internet host. any ideas??

13. america_pride said:

frog logs on for me but i cant connect to no rooms

14. yes i got that two but i know on vista and it work ok was you on xp becouse i tryed it on 15 pc s with xp and yes i got message please upgrade to pro to join chat and 1 to 1 and yes i think camfrog are trying to get users to bye pro becouse there are going under there have no money come on it was free for a long time some needs to pay for the server to host us all

15. Softsamba,

This is unintentional. We are working on some geographic zone changes so perhaps there is some problem there. We are working on a fix ASAP and we are not planning to make any limitations like this to any users in the USA, UK, or Europe.

Lee,

Your comment is wrong. We are not adding any limitations for US/UK/EU users.

I tried to recreate this bug as a free user and I could not so far, but we will find out what’s causing it and solve it as soon as possible.

16. If anyone here has seen the message “Please upgrade to Camfrog Pro” while trying to join a room and if you are in the US/Canada/UK/EU please post your Camfrog nickname here. It will help my investigation.

17. ok sorry admin can you all so look at you website as when i try to get me name i lost and passwords it not send ing them to me emil

18. I tested this yesterday and it worked OK, it was just delayed. Try checking your spam/bulk email folder.

19. i have m8 and tryed it 5 times to day at 1pm uk and 2 pm uk pls can you send them to me it bingham15@hotmail.com i have me name i pade for a star it cost me 14 pounds so i like me name bk as soon as i can

20. and is camfrog looking it two have a admin name ware users can get help from you as camfrog help room not all that gd with some who at camfrog admin to help as i think it it be beter camfrog with a adam ware we all and sort out some think like paltalk have got you my not be looking in to that but i think it be gd if camfrog did look in to it

21. MAOAFRICA said:

no way to log in. it told me to upgrade i do but nothing same problem

22. HiCoolClub said:

I’ve got the problem with someone hack my user id and gift by sending application with name jonny big coock wooooooooow_________________.exe and everything is gone such as Gift and user id after I tried to check and use function to reteive password that doesn’t match because of after the hacker changed the e-mail when I registed. It’s possible that you add the original e-mail to your database to verify if someone changed and the owner wants to identify themself.

23. wanzi_fan said:

How to back my “History of IM messages”?? Cuz I need to reinstall my OS!
    But I don’t wanna lose it (History of IM)…..Plz help me :O!

24. tigerz20 said:

i try to logging camfrog longtime but i cannot on. please help me!

25. king1965 said:

i try to logging camfrog longtime but i cannot on. please help me!

26. if your a good connection and a PC that works well and good capacity you find any problem with the frog and I emphasize the connection at least for me it works well just not why I like my Niknam banned as its his reason!!

27. Somebody Steal My NickName and i cant login anymore
    i tried to retrive my password by mail but i think he changed email
    anybody can help me to get my NickName Back Pleas
    This Is My NickName
    UNI
    Thanx

28. Mark Watson said:

Is Camfrog Central Server down????? I cannot sign in many times!!

29. hello all the Camfrog
    Camfrog is the best chat in the word

30. MYSTERYSHOPPER said:

As of today, April 14, 2009 all of the hosting rooms are down twice times, due to the maintenance procedures, did you update us anything in the server status section?

Thanks,

31. i have problem in sgin on cause my nick banned today without reason and i want reason now why like that

32. PhErAoN said:

DarK_AnGeL Says:

April 21st, 2009 at 1:35 pm

dark change ur windos and setup camfrog again will join np but if ur mail banned send to helpdesk@camfrog.com and will see ur problem
    Thax

33. nikhil said:

IN MY ACER EXTENSA 4620 INBUILT WEBCAM IS NOT DETECTED BUT PICTURES NOT LOADING BUT WEBCAM WORKS IN YAHOO MESSENGER.I HAVE INSTALLED THE LATEST DRIVER AND APPICATION FOR BISON WEBCAM BUT STILL THE PROBLEM PERSISTS.PLEASE HELP ME TO RECTIFY THIS PROBLEM

34. TURKY said:

HEY ADMIN I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY ID ( TURKY ) I CAN JUST LOGIN FROM THE WEBSITE & the RECEVING LOST PASSWORD IS CORRECT & WORKD BUT LOGIN TO THE SETUP IS NT WORK &SAY INVALID PASSWORD.
    PLZ ADMIN FINISH THIS PROBLEM AS SOON POSSIBLE FOR A MONTH I CAN T LOGIN WITH MY ID

35. TURKY said:

JUST TEL ME ADIN IS THIS FEAR
    Welcome to Camfrog TURKY
    Your Profile – Sign Of

There is no user with this nickname.

Visit our user directory to meet new Camfrog users, or join a video chat room.
    HOW COULD THIS BE REAL ANSER ME PLZ OR GIVE ME MY TURKY BACK

36. gilly82 said:

For several days I have tried logging in, but can’t. I have retrieved the password and have turned off the firewall. Still both the camfrog-homepage and the camfrog-client tells me it is the wrong password.

I wrote five (!) emails to the helpdesk without getting any reply. Its frustrating since I am a promember and spend a lot of time on camfrog.

Please, anybody from the camfrog support team, tell me what is wrong!

– Gilly82

37. 25H0uRs said:

hello … this is kevin from malaysia .. i tried to login with my internet service provider.. actually i’m using different ISP in office and home , office using (streamyx) and i able to connect to camfrog, but when i’m home, i tried another ISP called (P1) , it’s totally can’t sign in , i tried for 3 days n the problem still remain, was off the firewall , re-activate procode ,re-install windows , the problem still remain.can u find a solution for me ? thanks …

38. Hamoooz said:

hello
    indeed i am facing a problem to log in Camfrog from Jordan can you help me with the server status ? and when can you solve this problem

hamoooz

39. hi why i wait off camfrog pls on camfrog in jordan

40. rakesh said:

er..i tried and tried..but how do i connect through my college proxy server?
    i had been looking for ages to find the connection settings…someone pls help

41. I am using HP mini note laptop and wireless broadband…i cannot log on to camfrog, it always appear”CANNOT CONNECT TO SERVER”. pls help me fix it…my camfrog account is 101freshman.ty

42. Silver Hawk said:

Hi All, My problem resembles the one with softsamba and lee. I can log in to my account but when I try to chat in the channel or see any cam, it either says “this room requires camfrog pro to perform this action” or “user has temporary video error.” Moreover my webcam is also not detected by camfrog although it runs on other applications. I have installed latest drivers for my webcam but still problem has not been resolved.
    I think there is some problem with camfrog for the people connecting from UAE. I don’t know whether camfrog admins are aware of it or not.

43. I am using Camfrog for Mac from the UK and I notice a problem during the past 2 days that it takes me a long time to log in to Camfrog. Is there a server relocation in the UK?

I tried changing my firewall settings and it still doesn’t work. But MSN is fine, and I can surf the net at very high speed.

Please help.

44. i have used my pro code for only 4 hours after that it says invalid… the code has been bought for almost 3000 pesos philipine money… how can i reactivate it……?

45. please be reminded that we ar spending money to buy your products… please be considerate…. i need to reactivate my pro code… if camfrog admin cannot protect product that you offer and sell please stop selling them… we are buying products that you sell not because we just we want them or need them.. the fact is camfrog user buy things from you specially pro codes because they know that you can handle any kind of issue on what ever happens to their codes…. 4 hours of use cannot be a customers fault….

46. Why are you posting on a Blog post from February 19th? Try emailing our helpdesk and I will reply with the reason your serial number is having problems and assist you. I looked up your email and saw no emails to our helpdesk or orders from it.

47. When i was in India I was able to view all the cams in the rooms when i entered UAE it is not. I am unable to view the cams of all the rooms i can sign on but no chating no cam please can any one of u suggest me please it so boringgggggggggggggggg with our camfrog

thanks