old_computer

Tonight we plan to do some server maintenance.  During the maintenance your Camfrog client and server may temporarily disconnect from the Camfrog network.  The maintenance should be short, and your client and server should reconnect in a short time period.

Camfrog hosted rooms CamfrogAsia and CamfrogWorld may also be temporarily unavailable.

Camfrog websites should not have any problems.  Thank you for using Camfrog.

Comments on: "Service Announcement – Possible Downtime January 28" (23)

1. GingerGirl2590 said:

I dont know if this has anything to do with the 5.2 but 2x today i got the error message camfrog is not working and it logged me out, and i had to reinstall my procode. That never happened to me with the other camfrog?

2. GingerGirl2590 said:

I got signed off camfrog twice today with the error message camfrog isnot responding, and i had to reinstall my procode. I use 5.2 i never had to do this before, is this because of the new camfrog?

3. CasperPL said:

When and time or date being downtime?

4. It’s over.

5. CasperPL said:

SignLanguage that is problem popup because firewall / router. What happen and no working joined Signlanguage.Patient and thanks.

6. THX FOR THE ANNOUNCEMENT…THE NEW FEATURES ARE COOL , I WAS ABLE TO ORGANIZE OUR ROOMS AND BUDDYLIST WHERE THEY BELONG

7. drumnunaut said:

Good job!…and man ginger, hope thats not an on going issue…anyone know why pro codes r dissappearing?…

8. drumnunaut said:

i lost 3 pro codes so far, but hay I dont mind supporting the frog, but can ya fix it…? My first one was taken from me last year..I came home and it told me some else has it..I never gave it out..I reported it but nothing ever happened..I even bought insurance.All camfrog did was re send that same code…so…I buy another….same thing happens..so I buy another…and again….so…How else can people get your pro code other than asking for it..I never give mine out…But hay…i support camfrog and buy another….Good job with the new version… evn thou im a java fan:)and hope u will fix this pro code thing..of just make it free..lets see…i gave u so far 150.00$…does that help me at all?..LOL..Jokin..But Really thanks for all the great work …cheers!:)

9. to admin

I wish theres a complain links in camfrog because some rooms are getting nuts. ive been banned in 4 rooms but im not even doing anything wrong.

10. cr42yn3ts74k3rs5 said:

Camfrog is nothing to do with your being banned from other rooms. There have plenty of many rooms to go.

11. my nick name is banned from camfrog administrator help me please
    my nickname is baned with not reson my nickname is DO8

12. i have ban machine 😥 why ?

13. remark37 said:

schon vor etlichen wochen habe ich für das update bei camfrog bezahlt. Leider ist es mir nicht möglich dies zu nutzen, da ich den code zum einloggen nicht bekommen habe.
    Bitte schicken Sie mir umgehend den code zu
    mfg

14. camfrog genel müdürleüğüne sesleniyorum<<<sesimin duyulmasını arz ederim türkiyer genel serverlere buyuk saldırılar düzenleniyor bunun gerek ben gerek butun serverler şikayetci olduıklarını beyan edildi sislerinde yardımlarını bekliyoruz genelde şiir hastasıyım ama bu konu benim cok ağrıma gitti gerek amarika gerek almanya hollandadanda yardımlar bekliyorum gerekli uyarıları ve gerekli önlemlerinizi alıp saldırıların önün gecebilirseniz cok sevinirim..<<<
    şimdiden teşekkur ederim.

15. lalakis_GR said:

no enter many rooms

16. lalakis_GR said:

there is no entry in multiple rooms

17. I think in the contacks there should be button so u can report promblems about camfrog and i there any promblem with users..

Cuz pal talk do this and this works very good cuz how many people know about this blog on camfrog not lot so if made button that can report promblems like ice op do to when find bug in promgrams and camfrog are u makeing new update of camfrog yet i heard 6.0 wil be out soon

but i still say best was 3.91 so many people want that come bk so mad

18. I Upgraded to the most recent mac version of camfrog, but now when I try to log into almost all chat rooms I get an error saying that I was disconnected. When I click reconnect i get the same error. I have emailed tech support numerous times about this over the last few weeks, and havent gotten a response. please help! Thanks! My user is trvo03333.

19. I Upgraded to the most recent mac version of camfrog, but now when I try to log into almost all chat rooms I get an error saying that I was disconnected. When I click reconnect i get the same error. I have emailed tech support numerous times about this over the last few weeks, and havent gotten a response. please help! Thanks! My user is trvo03333.
    Please email trvo03333@gmail.com with a response. Thanks!

20. Camelalon said:

I think you have to fix the video problems caused buy ATI Catalyst 9.X series drivers.
    I don’t know anyone reported this, googled a lot and found no solution on internet.
    On Catalyst 9.3 series drivers DXVA v.2.0 is enabled and I think camfrog videos have problem with it.
    When I open multible video’s on camfrog, after a while, the whole desktop freezes. There’s nothing you can do but to reset the computer.
    This is a huge problem for me because I have Radeon HD 4870, I’m a game fan And Catalyst 9 series drivers are vital for some game’s performances.
    But I can’t use camfrog video chat client with those drivers at all!

21. HI Camfrog Technichal Admin`s i did you missed something that will help the op`s or owner`s to distribuate less messages about audio adjustment,please think about this:at your next release insert an Audio Setting Adjuster , so when someone installes a new Camfrog he will be asked to configure the audio settings so that everyone is on the is on the same output volume level its, crazy sometimes to hear them cry in the mic and those with headsets on get very angry about it, this will i think have less use on your servers or not isn`t that a good idea ,PLEASE Camfrog Administrators think about it(like Skype does)
    Thank`s all respectfully,
    xXenoNx (old camfrog user since 3.2)

22. hello how are you? IAM FINE THX GOOD I MADE IN MOROCCO WHAT CLOSE CAMFROG CUT IN MOROCCO ,,?

23. HELLO MAINTANCE OF CAMFROG. I HOPE IT COULD BE UNDERSTAND FOR MORE SITUATION ABOUT THE HAPPENINGS INTO CHATROOM LIST INTO GENERAL PART. THEY HAVE A ONE CHATROOM NAME INTO GENERAL THAT WE CALLED IXiiXI__SUPER___CELEBRITY__IXiiXI IT WAS NOT GOOD SERVICES, COZ ALL RED TEAM AND THE OWNER ISNT KNOW HOW TO HANDLE INTO CHATROOM USERS. SOME OF THEM IS WANKER. SO I AM CONCERNED SO MUCH COZ SOME OF THEM WAS INOCENT PERSON, AND ALSO A LOT OF TEENS WAS ADOPT OF WHAT BIENG TO DO INTO WANKER, THAT WAS ACCEPT INTO THAT CHATROOM, THEY KICKED WITHOUT CONFIRMATION, SOMEONE HACKING. AND JERKOFF. SO I HOPE YOU WILL GET BANNED THAT CHATROOM NAME, INTO GENERAL LIST, COZ IT WAS TOO MUCH WANKER AND ALL CHILDREN WAS ADOPT BY THE WANKER SITUATION, I HOPE YOU GRANTED MY REQUEST TO ERASED, THAT CHATROOM NAME LIST INTO GENERAL CAMFROG CHATROOM, I WILL BE PRAY THAT MORE POWER AND NICE SERVICES YOU HAVE ON CAMFROGCHATROOM.