Contact List Problem?

If you are having a problem with your contact list please exit and then restart Camfrog client.  We just upgraded our servers and your connection to our database might have been reset.  Restarting Camfrog client should solve the problem.

If it does not solve the problem please post your nickname here or contact the helpdesk and include your nickname and a screenshot of what you see.

Thank you for your help.

Comments on: "Contact List Problem?" (61)

1. i am writing, be cause ihave a concern with regard to rooms divisions made recentely in africa.
    for languages rerpuse and other issues, i9 feel that the changes made recentely is not adequate! for example:
    africa should have countries from south of the continent such as niger, and far below that have languages as english and their dialects!
    arab countries of north africa should be named as grand magreb! and this should include coutries like morroco, algeria,tunisia libya( they have the same dilects they speak french and arabic but i refer myself to their dialect understood between them!
    middle east start from egypt as egypt although african country from north but considered as stated above, – moyen orient! speak arabic with classical something north african do use only in writing communication or admin and not every day life!
    the chages made recenely to africa / middle east is defenit- no no!
    geografically wron g i hope camfrog will take this issue seriouselly and remodify, as they hve left a lot people very unsatisfied!!- thx!

2. mohamad_amri78 said:

i cannot view others webcam why .. pls help asap

3. mohamad_amri78 said:

pls help solve the problems why i cannot view others webcam

4. why the users of my room can’t get access to camfrog at all
    i think algeria is banned
    plz who got power to unban algeria you are doing big favour

i hope gonna be soon

respect

5. When I enter a video room, a notice appears that says:

I haven’t changed any firewall/antivirus software setting till now.But it cannot work now while it was OK at the past time. Please help me to solve the problem, and mail to me.

6. I got the same problem as the one before me.

“Camfrog is unable to connect to the video streams in this room. Please check your firewall/antivirus software settings or visit the Camfrog FAQ page.”

7. alessandro said:

I’m in China and i can open only chinese rooms!!!! also I can’t update camfrog here! any solution????

name : mondocorro74

8. papanaga said:

9. Sugoi Boy said:

how do I access other countries ? I am located in Thailand and unable to access USA chat groups or any other country for that mater. Is this some form of cencorship ? Will Camfrog Pro make a difference ?
    Thialand only lets you acess local rooms and no longer over 18 section .
    Help Please .

10. Ketika aku memasuki ruang video, pemberitahuan muncul yang mengatakan:
    Camfrog is unable to connect to the video streams in this room. Camfrog tidak dapat terhubung ke aliran video di ruangan ini. Please check your firewall/antivirus software settings or visit the Camfrog FAQ page. Silakan periksa firewall / pengaturan perangkat lunak antivirus atau kunjungi halaman Tanya Camfrog.

I haven’t changed any firewall/antivirus software setting till now.But it cannot work now while it was OK at the past time. Aku belum berubah setiap firewall / setting perangkat lunak antivirus now.But sampai tidak dapat bekerja sekarang selagi tidak apa-apa pada masa lalu. Please help me to solve the problem, and mail to me. Tolong bantu saya untuk memecahkan masalah, dan mail ke saya.

11. DaRkKn1gHt said:

I’m China right now. I can open Philippine rooms but can’t send any message on the chat room. I also cant view other Philippine chatroom, what I can access are China rooms only