Web Extension for Camfrog Server
Have you wanted to let users join your Camfrog room through their web browser? You can now do this with our new Web Extension for Camfrog Server. To allow users to join your room directly from your website, all you need is to activate Web Extension feature on Camfrog Server and embed a piece of HTML code on your web page.
Some of the features of the new Web Extension:
- Allow users to access your Camfrog video chat room with lightweight browser-based Camfrog Video Chat Client software.
- Advertise your Camfrog room on your website giving new users possibility to join video chat immediately from web page.
- Support the most popular room features (chat, video, audio). For full featured video chat Camfrog Video Chat software installation is recommended.
- Easy access to your room from public computers where no Camfrog Video Chat software is installed.
- Supported clients browsers: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and Opera.
Please note Camfrog Server Web Extension currently is for Windows users only on Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, and Opera browsers.
For a quick How-To video to help activate and enable Camfrog Web Extension, check out these two videos we made.
For Camfrog Cloud Server: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-a4xs4pPbDA
For Camfrog Server: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCd1AalE-O0