CNET’s Download.com has rated Camfrog as one of their top 10 most downloaded Windows apps in 2010.  The article said that “Camfrog Video Chat received 14,155,432 downloads in 2010, making it the 10th most popular Windows software on CNET Download.com”.

We look forward to making improvements to Camfrog in 2011 and we wish all our Camfrog users a Happy New Year!

Download Camfrog

Comments on: "Camfrog a Top 10 Download in 2010!" (32)

1. I am very happy for the good result.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

2. merry xmas guys and more power

Wow, 14 millions! Nice number. Congratz, Camfrog! I wish you all the best wishes in the next comin’ year. Merry Xmas.

NAGABRAHMAN

4. Good luck… :D

Brother
    Donal

5. I HAVE SENT ROUGHLY ABOUT 10 EMAILS, AGIN I HAVE BEEN BANNED AND UNBANNED, AGIN NO REAOSN HAS BEEN GIVEN AS I HAVE DONE NOTHING AGAINST TOS.

BUT ON TOP OF THAT MY LAP TOP HAS BEEN BANNED CAN I HAVE THIS LIFTED ASAP PLEASE AS I HAVE 209 ROOMS TO RUN, AND IS DIFFICULT FROM A SERVER.

SORRY FOR POSTING ON HERE, BUT AS U NEVER REPLY TO UR EMAILS YOU DON’T LEAVE ME MUCH CHOICE, NOW PLEASE UNABN MY LAP TOP URGENTLY AND SORT OUT THESE IDIOTS WHO KEEP KNOCKING PEOPLE OFFLINE WITH THIS NEW TOOL.

NOT ONLY ARE U BANNING WITHOUT REASON YOUR NOW BANNING LAP TOPS WITH NO REASON, I CANT AFFORD TO RE-FORMAT AS I HAVE TO MUCH INFORMATION IN MY HISTORY FILES, PLEASE HURRY THANKS

AND NoDrAmaJUk_Admin is still banned, agin by mistake

I REPORT 4 NAMES FOR KNOCKING OFFLINE AND GET BANNED FOR IT, THIS IS A JOKE I WANT IT SORTING!!!

6. Bugger I didnt expect it to be posted as you banned me from Posting, and I thought it would be Moderated, im just very angry, theres to many bans going round at the moment craig and with no proof or just cause.

I apologise for this, I tried Emailing you once again. Delete above please.

Pete

7. Nodrama, your name is not banned in any away and it’s online from what I see.

8. Also we never banned you from posting.

9. My Lap Top seems to be Mac Banned when you unbanned my name again, after banning it for I have no idea what reason, all I was doign was reporting these fools knocking me offline.

Please reply to email, it’s not fair to talk on here please. if that’s possible, so we can sort this between us???

Thanks for your speedy reply.

10. Try again now? I did not see anything blocked but I tried something else. I do not do helpdesk emails so it’s a different person who will reply, thanks.

11. ZACKMEISTER said:

Those are great numbers for a great Webcam Chat!!! But with those great numbers are DRAMA that still occurs on this service. Hopefully for the new year Camfrog (Paltalk) will find a way to curb the hackers and ddos attackers of rooms that are just trying to enjoy this great webcam chat. You would think things would get better after 6 years. Happy Holidays!!

P.S. Pete, (NoDrAmaUK), chill my friend..A man of your age should have more patience. The Helpdesk must get thousands of emails during this time of year your situation will get sorted..Happy Holidays…LOL

12. Moderator,

How can I stop these fools knocking me offline, I know someone was given the beta version of 6.0 as it was happening to him. Is there any chance i can have it please, as this is getting very annoying now.

Thanks.

13. I don’t know, if you figure out how someone is knocking you offline let us know via helpdesk so we can investigate. So far nobody has ever knocked me offline, my nickname is Frog if they want to try. Thanks.

14. Theres a Tool out there that knocks your name offline, and I don’t think they are daft enough to knock you offline as you may have a way of tracing it.

So you know nothing of this tool that knocks people offline, im shocked, I thought you did as I know many users having the same issue with this problem.

Least can you tell me roughly when 6.0 will be out, as these seems to stop it.

15. If 6.0 stops it then I guess it won’t be an issue, since it will be out very soon. If you get the tool please give us a link to download it, thanks.

16. Ive been trying, and I have a feeling we know whos doing it, but theres no proof, u just get im’d by a name, then bang your offline.

It’s doing my head in, ive added you to my list, but pointless as your on privacy, but I understand you don’t want every fool and moron sending you a IM, but I can try to explain to you how it works.

Soon as I go online pooooof im offline, it’s doing my and my list of friends heads in, so ive gone on invisable and added all my room owners, so hopefully wont flood there Screens no more.

I have been told loads have complained about it, but you say you don’t know about it, very strange.

Pete

17. OK heres a idea, add my Nick, and watch me go on and off, you will see what im and many others are fighting against.

Thanks.

18. wackerwackerwacker3_0 << just knocked me offline once again, this is getting crazy it sending a program thousands of times that disconnects you from camfrog, it needs sorting bro. You need to creat something that blocks programs being sent, if not required, this just scrolls your im box and poooooooooooof your gone!!!

Pete

19. hd_harddrive said:

yes i am geting the same booter hiting me and several outher users that i know watch my nick it will pop everytime i go on line i have did everything and have reported the nicks that have sent file acepts that kills your pro codes we need help out here guys

20. wackerwackerwacker3_1 <<knocked offline once again!!! And thanks for your support Hardrive, we just want these morons dealt with, please please please can I have the 6.0 beta version to stop this, im trying to run a Business bro.

21. hd_harddrive said:

ya right now there hiting my nick

22. hd_harddrive said:

ok u said to have tham boot u and we leaked your nick as one of ours we seen u keep geting booted on and off hope u can fix the prob now thanks for all your help note thay wont stop booting your nick havent stoped anyone eles

23. Thanks, we will figure it out soon hopefully.

24. Just thought you should know about this tool (not the one sending it..lol), its upsetting alot of users on camfrog, as we just cant stay online.

Thanks again for earlier frog, much appreciated.

25. frogfuzion said:

NoDrama, temp solution; add them to your blocklist, it will get big but they’ll eventually get tired of creating new usernames just to hit you

26. NoDrAmaUk if ur lap top still banned u have to Reload ur OS and it will work agen

27. camfrog 6 is out and well its a shitty tool now

bad friendlist system bad colors bad menüs video is not better
    this way casmfrog is fail ! absolutly fail !

28. Great good Camfrog 6, some little bugs.

Cool pretty p2p HD !,and i have webcam HD.

Great very good job Camfrog Team.

29. Yes Good Work Camfrog 6.0 but Welcome to Camfrog Team that Cool smooth on webcam, this anyway for no hack and stealth email :) your enjoy us… :D

Brother
    Donal

30. hd_harddrive said:

god guys thay just released 6.0 just like the rest you have to give tham time to make it work right dont be in such a rush it will all be good soon

31. Yogi_Da_Bear said:

So far I think the 6.0 is ok. Minus the few items they took away like font/colors for text. After 6 1/2 years I am just glad to see something different. Someone mention the user count for the room? It is at the top of the user list and not the bottom of the screen.

To create seperate user/room favs simply create a new group. I like the new feature of having them all on the same screen. Simply create your own way to keep your favs.

OMG no Kermit or Iceop? Welcome to how it used to be. Right click or type in the command. Now those were the fun days. Has Iceop even be updated in the past 3 years?

Reverse the situation. Imagine if the look and features of the new software was actually what was created first back in 2003. Then they create this new and better version that looks like a totally different program. There would be the same complaints or simply hating the software without giving it i chance.

People sometimes simply can not accept or do not like change. I have gone through all the stuff and it works great. I have noticed also the speed of the windows at least for me is blazing fast.

Overall I grade it a solid B. Leaving out the font/color for text was a nono. Deduct 1 grade. LOL

UkDrama I hope ya get everything resolved there. I got hacked once BAD. Stole my email addys and procode. I finally got a new one, without the info for when I got the code. Only one place to get it from back then and they were not being used anymore. Well I got kicked offline again. Then the lightbulb came on. Waited to get knocked off. BOOM look at the time say 12:15. I sent another letter to camfrog. Gave then a five minute window, my time zone, and also sent Cfrog my procode and asked who logged in at that time when I was online. BADA Boom BADA Bing. One ban to the fool, remove that procode and I got a new procode. So perhaps if ya get knocked off again try that, and perhaps in the logs Cfrog will notice something unusual. Good Luck!

32. hd_harddrive said:

well downloaded 6.0 didnt stop the boots but some of the abuse reports got tru and yes it has slowed down a bit thanks for the help 6.0 is good looks and runs great like the skins just need to get used to where everything is and kermit and ice get patched thanks just a thought look at how yahoo patches boots so thay dont work on there servers it kills tham thanks for your help and great job

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 211,418 other followers