Today we introduced some new virtual gifts for users. Come check out our new gifts like this banana on the room and user virtual gift pages.

New User Gifts: Banana, $100, Candy Bears, Butterfly, Nighty

Comments on: "New Camfrog Virtual Gifts (January)" (30)

1. no camfrog i love his caht you done but that 100 usa for a gift no one pay that it on facebook a bout gifts can you not just do room gifts from 30usa two 50 and name gifts from 3 usa 15 lost off users would get them you seen that loads off users have never pade for one and to not have pro becouse off the casted

2. i like bannana hahaha!

3. cool_in_san_diego said:

can someone help me camfrog wont open in my mac its says camfrog quits unexpectedly now i cant open it

4. Cool_in_san_diego, what OS versions do you have? Perhaps it’s too old to run it? You can see our system requirements on the download page.

5. Any news on when the trivia bot will be released for the new beta server?

Phil

6. Phil,

It should be out in under 30 days.

7. thank you admin for re-enable my nickname

8. @admin
    my friend (his nickname : A7) want me to add this comment because he cant add comment in the blog. comment is:
    @camfrog team
    this user >beau2A7<
    @admin
    i dont want to receive any virtual gifts from any user,
    please admin stop him.

9. sorry mistake in the last comment :
    @admin
    @admin
    this user >beau2A7<.
    i dont want to receive any virtual gifts from any user,
    please admin stop him.

10. i will send the report to helpdesk@camfrog.com, i think i cant here because the BLOG have some problems.

11. @admin
    i that allow to make rooms and make room nickname like : @ # $ , or arabic names?
    like this room : Humes_eL_2LeB

12. Ilegal it nickname hacked. Violate TOS.

13. oCo_ZipCode_oCo said:

Hello People from the camfrog

Yestherday is a room in my server banned whit the name IiI__I__N__T__E__R__IiI
    Can you tell me why there are banned please.
    And how about my server procode
    And can you also tell why there banned the pro code
    Here you see the start day and room name
    If there do something wrong oke banned there room name
    That i can understand
    But what have that to do with my server pro code
    And why do i get never some mail back if i mail the to helpdesk@camfrog.com

14. Email your pro code to helpdesk@camfrog.com

15. oCo_ZipCode_oCo said:

Ahmeds
    What you think what i have don
    I am not blond

16. Dear Admin,
    urgent read my email
    thank

regards

17. oCo_ZipCode_oCo said:

There not read the mail
    I send also mail about why is banned IiI__I__N__T__E__R__IiI room.
    And why my server pro code
    It is a new room in on of my servers there get banned i lost my code
    Ther go to a new hosting start a new room again and i stay with amty hands.
    I do not understand why the room is banned and who banned that room.
    It whas a TOS but what TOS…???
    And What reson…???

18. @oCo_ZipCode_oCo
    mabe you are using hacked server code

19. Dear Admin Camfrog,
    There are very serious things, such as DoS attacks carried out by botnets, DOSNET.
    Simulate the IP addresses of servers and to attack your server.
    Yesterday I received an attack from 1 GB to my server is now banned from Camfrog
    What should you do to unban?

20. Caro Admin Camfrog,
    Ci sono cose molto gravi, come ad esempio attacchi DoS effettuate dalle reti bot, DOSNET.
    Simulare gli indirizzi IP dei server e per attaccare il server.
    Ieri ho ricevuto un attacco da 1 GB al mio server è ora vietato da Camfrog
    Che cosa si deve fare per unban? I ask you to read the email that we send to you directly .. and try to solve the problem, because that can no longer go on .. like us who rent rooms you also lose money, since people get bored and go away from this chat

21. Dear Admin Camfrog,
    Simulate the IP addresses of servers and to attack your server.
    What should you do to unban? I ask you to read the email that we send to you directly .. and try to solve the problem, because that can no longer go on .. like us who rent rooms you also lose money, since people get bored and go away from this chat

22. this chat with this situation lose all users, not sold any more room codes, codes bot, code per user, try to resolve this situation

23. oCo_ZipCode_oCo said:

This is not funny anymore to run camfrog servers and rooms
    There not response on the mail there not response here
    And some idiot TOS can banned what he what in asia zone
    And nobody know why there are banned
    And that TOS can do what he want
    Is this now the camfrog and is this now the great support from camfrog
    Man o man
    This is not normal what happend
    The camfrog is just playing with us in this way
    What are we now just a nummer or noting
    What for TOS people the camfrog have now in the asia zone i dont know
    But i think it are some idiots
    Thanks Camfrog

24. oCo_ZipCode_oCo said:

O and Ahmed go to play with your camels in the sahara
    I never use hacked codes
    Maby you do it and try to learn to pay the people wow get money from you.
    ———————————-
    Ahmeds Says:
    January 31st, 2010 at 6:48 am
    @oCo_ZipCode_oCo
    mabe you are using hacked server code

25. @oCo_ZipCode_oCo
    hahahaha, you are useing hacked credit cards and paypal to buy your pro codes :)

26. @oCo_ZipCode_oCo
    no server codes disables without reason, i dont think camfrog have mistakes, they disable the pro codes only when the pro code is hacked or paid from hacked credit card

27. Jamie Toastfig said:

Hello, i have a small question regarding virtual gifts. A friend of mine is recieving unwanted attention in the form of virtual gifts, as this is the only means of contacting them (person of paid for the gift is blocked). Is there any way of camfrog blocking certain users, or virtual gifts all together from a certain account? Or even better adding a ‘ignore vitual gift’ feature, so those from certain persons can be ignored.

28. Jamie,

Forward the gifts and info to our helpdesk, thank you. Since gifts cost money it’s unusual for them to be sent to people who do not want them.

The user TOS , is the Camfrog super user account. If TOS witnesses Camfrog Terms of Service violations in a room, he can and does shut rooms down and deactivates the room code. He can also remove client codes as Camfrog sees fit.

Please read the Camfrog Terms of Service at http://www.camfrog.com/terms.phtml and understand the things that can get a room closed. The words “absolutely forbidden” are the things you cannot do OR allow your users to do.

You, as a room owner, have an implied responsibility to police your rooms for such violations. It is in your best interests, since violations can cost you your room license. That translates into real money.

30. oXoXo__KATHLEEN__oXoXo said:

i just wanna ask how come all virtual gifts only last for about 3 months? why not make every points different from one another, don’t you think its so unfair for somebody buying a diamond from the one in star to get the 3 months period? well it’s just a suggestion, in that way i guess there will be more buyers because it will be a competition parse..thanks :d

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 211,418 other followers